On 9-10 October 2013 Solagro hosted the European Conference “Climate-friendly agriculture for Europe: lessons from experience and levers for change”. The event gathered policy makers, representatives from local governments, farmers and farmers organisations, non governmental organizations, researchers and academics, etc. The different participants and speakers shared experiences and proposals for a more climate-friendly agricultural sector in Europe.
The following information is available for download:
9 October 2013
- Predictable impacts of climate change on European agriculture. Grégoire Pigeon, Météo France.
- 10 key measures for French agriculture to contribute to climate change mitigation. Sylvain Pellerin, INRA.
- Climate change in the CAP after 2014. María Fuentes, DG AGRI. European Commission.
- Achieving energy savings and climate change mitigation on European Farms - lessons from experience.
10 October 2013
- The Austrian Ecopoint scheme. Peter Mayrhofer, Lower Austria regional government.
- AgroCO2ncept. Sibylle Berger, Flury&Giuliani.
- The Spanish national 2020 strategy on climate change mitigation. Maria José Alonso Moya, Spanish Office on Climate Change.
- The French “Plan de performance énergétique des exploitations agricoles. Aurélien Million, Ministère de l’agriculture.
- Key findings from research on agriculture and climate change. Manuel Laínez, INIA.
- Working with ACCT and food companies in Germany. Patrick Trötschler, Lake Constance Foundation.
- The LessCO2 initiative. Francisco Victoria, Murcia regional government.
- Towards a European scheme for environmental labeling? Antonin Vergez, Ministère de l’environnement.
Information regarding the field visits:
- Anaerobic digestion and drying of fodder English / Français
- Solar drying of fodder English / Français
- No-till in crop production English / Français